Friday 11 July 2014

Bad habits

Hola my starry stars!

Before you get excited let me share my excitement. OMG I KNOW ANOTHER BLOG IN THE SAME DAY!!!!!! ok that's my excitement finished. Alright well this next blog is about bad habits, well I don't know if they are bad, basically lets just call them habits I have.

I warn you! these may be weird....

My first "bad" habit is when im either day dreaming or bored I play with a strand of my hair and twirl it round my fingers. I find it comforting and it relaxes me. comment if you do this two! and I give you ha high five.

my other "bad" habit is when im with someone, and I mostly do this with my boyfriend, I rub my thumb and index finger over his ear when im watching a film or just talking, I never realised I done it until he mentioned it a while ago, I've started to do it more often as It helps me calm down if im upset or if im sleepy then it helps me sleep.

 Another "bad" habit I have is I hum a tune a lot, well it's not even a real song, again its one I never knew I done until my mum told me when I believe I was 8 years old, and I guess its just stuck with me, I mostly do it when im doing something, such as reading or doing work.

My final "bad" habit is repeating myself over and over. I mainly do it over text and it really annoys people, I always get told "Sophie stop" "Sophie your doing it again" I don't mean too! it just happens naturally to me.

Anyway, stay tuned for maybe ANOTHER blog later.

Stay starry, Starry Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment