Monday 21 July 2014

Everyday make up routine

Aloha!!

I'm going to show you in this blog my daily make up routine. I will tell where I got these from and if I can remember the prices I will put them in too!! 

Okay so firstly when I wake up I use these face wipes, they are called cherish facial cleansing wipes and I believe you can get them in any drug store like super drug or boots, I got these from super drug for I think around £1.99. They work amazingly and after use you feel so much more awake, well I do anyway. 

My second step is applying concealer, I don't usually wear this only if I have bad under eyes or red puffiness around my eyes or nose. I am aware I need to buy a new one but as it's now the summer and it's been very warm which is very unusual for England I don't like to put this on and have foundation over the top, it makes me very sticky and I sweat more easily. But it is good for hiding any black circles or puffiness, I'm not to sure where I got this, but I think it was about £2.99. 

My next step I do is I make sure my foundation brush is clean (yes I'm aware It isn't at the moment) and I apply my foundation. I love this foundation it is amazing, you can get it in any shop wether it be a makeup shop, a drugstore or a little supermarket. I always get mine in super drug or boots and it's around £8.99. My brush also has a concealer brush at the end which is the little brush, I got this one from forever 21 when I went to London thinking it would just be a rubbish brush, but actually it works really well and it really evens out the product you put on. This foundation is in number 201 which is called classic beige if you couldn't see. 

I then move onto bronser. Now I'm new to this and don't know completely how it's used, but I'm getting the hang of it and have realised that it sits just below your cheek bones. It is BarryM which was expensive because I brought this when it first came out about 2 years ago and I've only just started to use it, I also put it on with my BarryM bronser brush, once again this brush was expensive I think around £4.99, for one brush that is pretty pricy, the bronser I think was around £9.99. But it does work amazingly well and really brings out my cheek bones a lot more. It is suitable for all skin tones so I don't need to tell you what colour it is or the name of it. 

My next step is applying my eye shadow, I use a different amount of colours depending on the weather or what I'm wearing that day. But my most used one as you can see is the dusty gold colour, it works so well with the bronzer and the foundation that it gives me a much more natural look. I got this for my birthday a couple of years back so I don't know where it's from or how much it is. I also use the white just under my eye brows so just below the bone. I find that it gives me more of a lighter look and if you put a little of white in the corner of your eye and under your bottom lashes then it makes your eyes look bigger. 

The next step is I shade in my eye brows. Now I have used all of this pencil and I need to buy a new one so I don't have a picture of that for you at the moment. I will edit this once I've brought one and show you which one it is. I usually buy the rimmel London one and I think it's about £3,99. I'm not completely sure. I use this tool which has an eye brow brush and an eye lash brush to brush out all the clumps on your eye lashes. It is from forever 21 again and it came in a set of 5 other brushes and I believe it costs about £4. 

I then move on too mascara, now I use two different mascaras one for base coat and the other to make it look more natural and black as my eye lashes are incredibly white and can barely see them. One is from primark which is the one with the gold ring around the top and that costs £3, the other is from max factor and I believe it was £7.99. I apologise for all the writing rubbing off it I have used it a lot and it's slowly dying on me but it's called 2000 calorie dramatic look. 

My second to last thing I do is eye liner. I once again use two different eye liners, one which is more like a felt tip for my bottom lashes and I use the more of a brush look one for my top lashes. I do this because I find that the more liquidy one runs into my eyes and makes me cry it also smudges badly on my face if I use it at the bottom. These were both from boots the blue one from max factor and the other from MUA, both around the price of £2.99. 

And finally to finish my look I use a light pink lipstick which is in the shade of sweet sensation. I don't know where this is from because I got given it brand new but it looks like a rimmel London make so I would go check it out if the colour appeals to you, as you can see I love this colour and I am running out of it. I have recently purchased a new one in exactly the same colour from rimmel it's just in a newer package. 


Well stars that is my daily make up routine. Hope you enjoyed reading. 

Stay starry! 

Starry Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment