Tuesday 15 July 2014

Starting blogging

Hello my fellow blog readers!

How are we all? Anyway today I thought I'd tell you why I wanted to start blogging. Well it all started when I started writing down a sort of diary entry, or a journal It was something like that. I must've started that at age 11 I think, and it got more into stories of my life and what I had buyed if I went out with my mum, or what my favourite things were. I had recently come across my many note books I had writen all these in and once I had read through them all it was then that I thought I should share everything on a blog as I'm older and want either people opinions or if they need questions being answered. 

Starting this blog I was so excited about, seeing as I've only had it for a little while I'm starting to really enjoy it and I'm begining to start to blog every day, more like a daily blog. As this blog is mostly about fashion, beauty I am also very welcome for any personal questions you want me to help you with or if you want me to talk about my personal life then I am very welcome to do so. So don't hesitate to ask anything or you could email me at - starrysophie97@gmail.com

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you like them and stay tuned for many more to come!

Stay starry!

Starry Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment