Wednesday 2 July 2014

School Life

Hey guys Sophie here!

So I have decided to do a blog today about what my school life was like in my 5 years at secondary school, which in America I believe is High School correct me if I'm wrong, if there is any of you Americans reading.

Anyway my first year, which is year 7 was really getting to know the school, this means getting to know your teachers for every subject, your form tutors, making new friends and most importantly, learning your way around the school! for me my school was massive compared to my little junior school(middle school, I think). I did have a few problems in this year, mainly with friends as I had found that some were being particular different with me.

However year 8 was by far my favourite year, in this year I had met my best friend and felt that is was a very chilled, laid back year. this year was also a year where I had lost a friend I had gotten very close with over the first year, she had become two faced and suddenly stopped talking to me. Classes were good fun and I got along with everyone I had sat next too.

Year 9, I don't really remember. It was the year I didn't enjoy much, I got picked on by my history teacher when he knew I wouldn't know the answer and he would humiliate me in front of the class. I had my best friend in these classes which I was very grateful for and she would make my day better. Music was the best lesson we had together, we would mess around with garage band on the apple macs and there was this one time our teacher told us to help her tidy up another music room while the rest of the class watched a film in another class and we were in the room opposite with a window in between and I was standing on a wobbly table and it collapsed and everyone in the class literally looked at me like "what the hell is she doing" I burst out laughing and couldn't stop how red I was going. other then that it was a pretty boring year, oh and this was also the year where you choose your GCSE's, I had chosen; Art, geography, child development and French.

Year 10 was a good year, I had made a good bond with many more people and had a much bigger friendship group. Yes this year was hard work as its mainly a GCSE year but it was fun and I had enjoyed every class I had. Knowing I never had to do History, Music, textiles, food tech and design ever again made me so happy. Nothing else much happened in this year that I can tell you just it was a good year and I would do it all over again. Oh one more thing was that this year I had become an arts leader which cause my school was a performing arts school it means I help ushering the shows, working backstage and getting the performers ready. I was also a sports leader which means I got to teach the younger years and different primary schools(elementary school, I think! please do feel free to correct me) any sport we wanted too, these jobs were a lot of fun and it had put a very good reference on me towards the school.

And finally year 11, my final year was the main one I had founded to most stressful this is because it was my GCSE year and I had to really prepare for my exams that were coming up soon. I had a lot of support behind me saying that I can do this and get through my exams fine. Also in year 11 you get an end of year prom! which I found so amazingly fun, everyone was there, it was in an extraordinary place and you just see everyone dressed up and having an amazing time. Also on the 21st August is my results day, this is the day where I find out all my exam results and if I was able to get my grades I want. Fingers crossed I pass every subject!!

So yeah that is my school life, ask any questions you want about anything else you want to know, and don't be afraid to tell me any blogs you want me to write about!!
Thanks for reading guys!  Starry Sophie xx

Also go follow my titter - @starrysophie1 and instagram! - starrysophie

No comments:

Post a Comment