Thursday 17 July 2014

New job

Aloha!!

I have such amazing news to share with you all!! I HAVE A JOB, my mum came home from her job today which is working at a childminder's and the lady there asked how old I was and that the mums and dads are all looking for a babysitter and asked if I would like to do it! So obviously my mum said that I would so next week I have to go to the childminders to meet all the children and play with them so they can get to know me and then I meet all the parents after. The hopefully they all want me to babysit for them soon!! 

I already have to baby sit a little girl called Tilly who is the most adorable 3 year old girl I have ever met I just want to take her home with me. I can't wait to start this up properly! I've already started a babysitting job around my home area and have babysat many little kids in this area, I love them all and I get along amazingly with little kids so hopefully I get along great with these ones.

Thought I'd share with you guys my only excitement from today!

Stay starry

Starry Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment