Friday 11 July 2014

Dreams I want to full fill in 5 years time

Aloha!

Firstly I apologise for not posting a blog in a few days, wait is it that, it might've been a week? but I don't know im here now! LET'S PARTY. No Sophie stay focused.

Anyway I thought today that I should tell you about what my dreams are for the next 5 years. So up until I am 21, as I am 16 at the moment, I have many things I want to do or have done by the time I am 21. These include:

I'll start at the bottom of my list, don't worry I will pick 6 dreams as I have a MEGA big list I wouldn't want to bore you with.

Anyway, dream 6 is to overcome all my fears, these would be heights for one, I am a huge scary cat when it comes to heights, im not so bad if I can move away from a window and walk in the middle or if im with someone. But if I am on my own and there's not much room for me to move back then I panic and can't move anywhere. Another fear I have is with animals, yes I know your all probably thinking that its a weird one, but ever since I can remember when I was around 5 years old I wouldn't say its a bad fear its more of a weird experience with anything with fur, which yes includes animals. I hate the way you can feel their spines or the way hamsters crawl on you hands with their feet, it just makes me cringe. I hope I overcome these fears, they aren't major big ones but to me they are and I've had them all my life. im hoping in these 5 years they will be no more.

Dream 5 is I would love to take my mum on a shopping spree she deserves. She's done so much for me and I need to give her something back, not saying I don't now, I just feel that she needs to loosen up more now and just have fun. and I feel that I can help her do that, my mum is basically my best friend (SORRY CHLOE) I feel like she's the only one that understands my problems and she's always there when I need help. I really appreciate everything she's done for me and I hope I can make her proud with whatever I decide to do in the future.

Dream 4 is to go back to Disney land in Orlando Florida. It's purely the happiest place on earth and it is my favourite place to go. I have been twice, once at Christmas which made the time there so much more magical and Christmassy it was also good because it wasn't cold over there at this time, I could go out in the evening in shorts and a t-shirt and not freeze to death. The other time I went was Easter I believe around middle of May. And even then I loved it more then the first time. I would beg to go back at any age cause like the quote, "your never too old for a Disney film" its such a beautiful place and I love it so much.

Dream 3 is by the time I am around the age of 18 or 19 I want to of experienced the life of going to many festivals. Yes I am aware I can do that now and all my friends have been to so many, but I don't feel the need to do everything like that now when I can focus on my college classes and look forward to them when I am older. I know right now I probably sound like a person who just stays inside and does so much work but I do go out to parties and go out in the evenings to friends but going to festivals I feel should happen around an older age. Yes I will probably get people disagreeing with me but this is my opinion and my dream I want to do when I am older.  

Dream 2 is I want to of worked on a cruise ship for hairdressing. I have looked into this and made it my second dream because as I am going onto college in September to study hair and beauty. My mum was actually the one who told me that I can do hair on a cruise ship and I literally love her more for telling me, this also means that I can go and see different places and can also meet some people while this is happening. I think it would be an amazing opportunity and I cannot wait if it does come true. I am sticking to this dream completely cause it is a main one I want to come true.

And finally my number one dream is for me to travel. I have dreamed about this ever since I was 10 years old, I've always loved going on airplanes, it makes the holiday so much more exciting. Already in my whole life I have been on 9 holidays abroad and I was always the first person up and ready to go super early in the mornings before my family. Yes I was that keen. I would literally love to walk into the airport and just buy any ticket to go anywhere and just explore, that would be amazing.


Anyway these are just my 6 dreams I would hope happen in the next 5 years time, I'll keep you updated with how im getting on and when any come true again for me.

Stay starry!!

Starry Sophie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment