Wednesday 2 July 2014

Fashion Favourites

Hello my fellow blog viewers, in this blog I will be talking to you about my current fashion favourites for the summer. As my summer had started at the end of May when I had left school, I have been looking at what new summer trends have come out.






So far I had found out that many teenagers have started to wear skorts; these are a skirt at the front and then have shorts at the back. which are super cute! I have a few of my own and I love them.







I have also noticed recently that kimonos, which are like a sort of jacket have become incredibly popular. I went into town to get one for my sister, I had found one put it back and I literally went back 10 minutes after and it was gone! there wasn't another one in the entire shop that was her size. Ever since I purchased mine, which was yesterday, I have literally lived in it, they are incredibly comfy and I highly suggest you crab one if you still can.






Also another of my summer favourites is dungaree dresses. These are a denim outfit with a dungaree top and a skater skirt or tight bottom. I think these are super cute paired with white converse and a coloured top or crop top underneath.



Finally my last summer favourites are different coloured jelly shoes, they are so comfortable from what I have been told and they go with anything. You can usually get them in any colour and a range of different styles. I haven't yet purchased any yet but I am planning to very soon.


 

Thank you for reading my first blog! I really hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for more blogs to come!!

Follow my twitter - @starrysophie1 and my instagram - starrysophie

Starry Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment